Monday, March 8, 2010

PENAT LELAHKU TERBAYAR


Penat lelah study…

Dapat pun aku pakai topi…

Happy sungguh ku happy…

But have a sad story…

Special thanks to MAK and my beloved ‘HAMIE’…

Dapat jugak aku konvo …

Walau pun sedih tapi happy giler…

Tanpa u all…

IYLIA x dpt sampai ke sini…

THANKS A LOT SYG AND MAK…

Syg sgt2…

Gambar2 ni sume…my ‘HAMIE’ yang captured…

Kenangan terindah gitu…


Gift from my SYG for my Graduation…

Those flowers are brought to me from my syg ‘HAMIE’…

SHOCK plus HAPPY…

I keep it until I close my eyes syg…

I will remember that u are the person who very2 baik in the world…


Beautiful Flowers from MAK and ACIK



The total of flower I get from my convo are three…

Alahai macam kena Loteri…

Gembira nya tak terperi…

Akan ku ingat sampai mati…

Thanks Mak…

Mak yang terbaik…

Syg Mak…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

iylia's playlist